Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 29 April 2011

April Showers

A lot of challenges at the moment are for the phrase "April Showers bring May flowers" and I made this card for it and the following challenges:
I made this card using the Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K stamp and coloured it using Promarkers. I added Stickles Stardust to the raindrops and added some clear and blue beads for extra decoration. The bow and buttons are from the Papermania Capsule Collection. The greeting sticker, patterned backing papers and tag are from the new Me To You Docrafts collection. The blue and pink base card is from DCWV jewel tones Cardstack.

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

Lola said...

This is so lovely and I love all the little raindrops! Simply cute and great colors! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week and hope you join us again!

Lori said...

Mia, this is ADORABLE! I love the sparkle you added for the raindrops and the puddle. Super cute image too. Thanks so much for playing along in the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Gurkiss said...

Such a wonderful and cute card :)

Thank you for joining us this week at IDIC.

Hugs Gurkiss

Stephanie said...

Oh too sweet, thanks for playing at the Bug with us!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super super cute! Love all the glitter and the softness of it! :D

Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" and good luck! :D

xx Tracey/DT xx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Awww, such a sweet card! I love that cute little bow! :) Wonderful!!

Thanks for entering the FFF challenge! :D

Hugs, Hege