Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 24 March 2014

Easter Eggs

After a very busy weekend its nice to just chill out in front of the Real Housewives making cards. This card is made using more of the fabulous die cut files from the Birds Cards website and cut using my Brother ScanNCut.


I made this card for the following challenges:

I used my computer to create the font using one of my favourite fonts Zapfino. The grass is also cut from the Brother ScanNCut. The flowers, bows and glittery sparkle dots are from Papermania and all the cardstock is from American Crafts.

xxx Mia xxx

9 comments:

kReN said...

Aha! A Brother Scan and Cut. I am anxious to see how people like them compared to the Silhouette.

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown this week! Come again and play along with us soon!
kReN, DT

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow love the eggs and the grass what a wonderful card.
Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenges this week.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love all the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope you will come back again soon!
Tina - DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel(Didos) xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fabulous card. Love your original design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
Denise
Delightful Challenges DT

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week, and i hope you will be back next time.
DT Nataliya