Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 26 October 2015

Baby Boy Card

This card is made for a colleague who has recently had her baby (it's a little late, but better late than never :) I made the card using pearls from Papermania and lace and a doily from my local craft shop. The papers, star, corners and greetings are from the Nitwit collection Bundle Of Joy. The image is from Cuddly Buddly called Baby in Basket. I coloured the image using Polychromos. I embossed the corner pieces for some added texture using a spotty embossing folder I received on the front of a magazine.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Anything Goes - Delightful Challenges,
* Lace & Pearls - Little Claire's,
* Baby - Cards und More,


* Doily - Creative Knockouts,
* Brights or Pastels (I choose pastels as although I like strong colours for Christmas and Halloween you definitely need Pastels for a baby card) - As You Like It,
* Embossing - Ooh, La, La,

xx Mia xx

10 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous baby card, thank you for sharing it in our challenge at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Linby said...

What a beautiful card, sure to become a keepsake I am sure. Love your embossing details, and a great layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Wynn said...

This is adorable.......so cute!!! I love pastel colours too and your choice is perfect. Great embossing folder used too. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges and good luck. Wynn DT

Sarah said...

Pastels are perfect for Baby cards and this one is adorable. Thank you for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Sarah Bell said...

Very cute - love the layout :) Thanks for entering the Little Claire Digi-Stamp Blog Challenge! - magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk xx

Margreet said...

What a lovely babycard....thank you for joining Little Claire's Digi Lace & Pearl Challenge.
xxx Margreet

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great baby card, awesome use of our doily challenge! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts, sorry my comment is late.
Jennifer, DT

Alli Devine said...

Lovely baby card. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La creations
Alli x

Judith said...

Aw such a cute baby card - love it! - thank you for playing along at Digital delights this month hugs Judith x

Elise D said...

Your the bbest