Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Thursday 24 March 2016

BeBunni Flower Power Card

This card is trying a new technique that I have recently tried and I love it and this is to stamp and emboss in white and colour with watercolour pens / pencils or paints. I love how subtle you can be with this technique. I used my Spectrum Aqua pens to colour this BeBunni image from the Sweet Friend set. The papers are from the Bella Rose paper pad. The ribbon and pearls are from my local craft shop.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Favourite Stamp Company from Bunny Zoe's - Bunny Zoe's,
* Feature A Creature - Feature A Creature,
* Anything Goes - Little Claire's,

xx Mia xx

3 comments:

Linby said...

That technique produces fab results doesn't it - as your card shows. Love the colourway you chose too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Mia and the white embossing gives such a soft feel to the image.

Many thanks for joining our Feature a Creature theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Gaynor said...

Beautiful Mia. Thank you for joining Little Claire Designs in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT