Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 11 March 2016

Crafty Catz Challenge #315 - Ribbon and Bling

It's time for this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz and this time its 'Ribbon & Bling' and the sponsor is Time For Tea and the image I used is Butterfly Fairy and I coloured it using my Spectrum Noir pens. All the layers and the butterflies are cut using my Brother Scan 'n' Cut. I also added some Papermania square gems and glitter glue. The papers are from the Hayley's Garden from Nitwits.



This card is for the following challenges:

* Add A Sentiment - Ooh La La,
* Add Some Sparkle - Crafting For All Seasons,
* Anything Goes - Hanna & FriendsCatch The Bug,
* Girl / Woman - Paradise Of Stamps,
* C is for Cute - ABC Challenge,

Please come and join us,

xx Mia xx

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Mia this is so beautiful inside and out have a good week my friend

Caz said...

Gorgeous Mia xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Mia, pretty papers and love those delicate butterflies, have a great week xx

Janice said...

What a bright and beautiful card Mia - lovely to have you join us over at OLL, Jx

Sternenglanz said...

your card is lovely
thank you for joining us at the hanna and friends challenge

x Sternenglanz

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
Hugs, Iwona

Handmade by Veer said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons
Veronique DT