Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Thursday 24 March 2016

Stampin' Up Butterfly

This Clean and Simple card is made using the Stampin' Up stamp sets 'What I Love' and 'Papilion Potpourri'. The inks used are Daffodil Delight and Perfect Plum. The greeting is from the BeBunni stamp set Sweet Friend. I stamped the butterfly in white embossing powder and used the two inks to colour it in.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Sketch - Sunday Stamps,
* Clean & Simple - Creative Card Crew,

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Your butterfly turned out perfectly and I love the sprinkling of little flowers and dots. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Annette Elliott said...

I love the colors you chose to create this cheery card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Mia! this is super adorable, luv the butterfly..so cute! I am so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Monika Reeck said...

I love the way you used our sketch
adorable butterfly sweet sentiment and I love that yellow flowers
cute and beautiful card you made
Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika (DT Member)

Leena Girsa said...

Such a soft and lovely card! Butterflies make me smile and yours is simply beautiful! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps this week!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Card Crew!
Good luck,
Iwona