Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 15 April 2016

Crafty Catz #320: Monochrome

Hi everyone, it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it's 'Monochrome'. The sponsor this week is Star Stampz and the image I have used is English Lady. I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour the image and all the papers and the frames are from Nitwits. I used my Brother Scan 'n' Cut to cut put all my layers. I also added some Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.



This card is also for the following challenges:

* Anything Goes - Bizzy Becs,


Please come over and join us.

xx Mia xx

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Mia, very pretty colours and papers, have a great week xx

PaperDaisies said...

Love the card. Great layout Mia. Pretty colour combo too. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

mands said...

Lovely card and colour choice Mia. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs for our anything goes challenge